Serenely Dreamy

I'd like to share some of my favorite Art prints with you. Some of these, in particular the first one - Serenity by Daniel Pollera - (which I have a very 'special bond' with) I've posted on my blog before but felt I needed to do so again. I think these beautiful images pretty much speak for themselves. Even the names are dreamy.


In addition to them being very inviting, delightfully summery and making me want to step into the images, another thing they have in common in my opinion is the skillful use of light as most of them have a magical glow about them.


Serenity by Daniel Pollera

Summer memories by Daniel Pollera


Summer colors by Daniel Pollera



The Hamlet by Daniel Pollera


Sunset Beach by Daniel Pollera


Shades of Summer I  by Bob DeSantis


Beach Huts by Olivier Raab



Morning Shadows by Olivier Raab



Dogwood Reflected by Alice Dalton Brown


Autumn Reflections by Alice Dalton Brown


Southern Breeze by Alice Dalton Brown


Transitions by Alice Dalton Brown


Banner Day by Alice Dalton Brown


Quiet Window by Alice Dalton Brown


Silver Light by Alice Dalton Brown


Evening Interplay by Alice Dalton Brown



Sailboat Breezeway Panel I and II by Diane Romanello


Evening Sunset by Diane Romanello


I hope these lovely Art prints have the same
effect on you as they have on me :).



Take care,

8 comments:

  1. Nona, your prints are gorgeous! I love the feeling of peace and wonder I get when I look at them. So beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilka underbara, ljuvliga bilder!
    Vad kul att höra från dig igen! :) Jag har saknat dina härliga inlägg och bilder.
    Ha en bra dag!
    Kram från Jonna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh je zult er maar wonen!
    Ik zie het al jou plaatje is helemaal compleet.
    Ogen maar even dicht en verder dromen!
    Heerlijk dat witte zand tussen je tenen.
    Ik wens je een fijne dag
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi että mitä ihania kuvia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images. They make me want to buy a cottage somewhere on a beach and just sit on the porch wathcing the changing light and hearing the murmur of the sea. Oh I love the sea so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so wonderful. I feel so relaxed. Beautiful feel to them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uskomaton tunnelma näissä kuvissa! Vahvistaa halua elää täällä, meren äärellä. Ja ihana kuulla sinusta taas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what A M A Z I N G and B E A U T I F U L pictures. Looking at them makes me feel sooo at home and wanting to dive into them and inhale all the energies. Thanks sis
    PS. Love the music :)

    ReplyDelete